Sunday, October 5, 2008

my hit counter

Man, I wish I was more computer saavy than I am. I took AP computer programming and I have a million programmers in my family, but I can't seem to be able to insert a simple free html code for a hit counter on my blogspot page. So instead I will insert it in this blog and hope that it works. What's funny is the most of the hits are just me checking to see if the hit counter works. What's funnier is that I only inserted a hit counter because my cousins have them on their blogs and I want to be as cool as they are...except they can write the code themselves...in several programming languages...in 3D if they wanted...in five minutes...I'll never be as cool


hit counter

Free Counter

4 comments:

Erin Dempsey said...

I think your cool. =-)

KevinB said...

I want a 3D hit counter... that sounds nifty.

Unknown said...

I'm going to access this page every day, several times a day, for the next week, just to make you feel good about inserting your little counter-thingy. Good for you! Who needs a fancy programmer anyway? Besides, you have more extra time in your schedule this year!

Unknown said...

P.S. Not being computer savvy myself, it took me a minute to realize I could just hit the little blue arrow at the top of my screen to make the counter number go up. So, I'll just do that! :)