Sunday, September 11, 2011

An Interesting Fact About You

Every year my kids fill out info cards about themselves: phone numbers, birthday, etc. But my favorite is an interesting fact they tell me about themselves. Most are about what sports they play or a talent they have, but some are just an excellent reflection of why I love to teach junior high. Here are some top samplings:

I like to play with my nails

I am a girl

I am boring. I do nothing.

PC NOT Mac

I love Pandas

I go to church every day

My favorite hobby is math and I love to play sports

I am aware of my surroundings and the people around me

In chess, I can beat everyone I know except for the computer.

I love and have a propensity of always using more complex vocabulary words when conversing with anyone when possible.

I mostly get "F's" in math. I don't know why.

I love to read Harry Potter books.

I have the same birthday as my sisters.

I don't know much Spanish.

(one girl's was a bulleted list):
  •       I'm just a simple and nice girl
  •       creative
  •       nice with lettering

I am your student.

I have 2 ducks, 12 doves, and 3 parrots.

I like to dive in the pool and I can snap my finger really fast.

I like red, black, gray, white, and werewolves.

I love my sleep.

I like holding my lizards.

I could climb a lot of stuff.

In bsa (boy scouts of america) and courteous, scientific

I like to travel around the world.

I have a twin sister named Margaret. Don't get mixed up. :)

I know much about the Japanese culture.

There are haunted dolls up my attic. Really creepy. They appear every day on the ground. Then they disappear in a hour.


                This is going to be a fabulous school year...   

No comments: