Friday, December 18, 2009

I am Buddy the Elf

I was watching "Elf" again and I realized that I have so much in common with Buddy (the elf who is actually human, but raised by elves). Here's some ways in which we are similar:

1) I love sugar and I like to put sugar in lots of things (even things that don't usually have sugar)

2) I am usually happy and cheerful.

3) I like to whisper, too.

4) I get distracted by shiny things.

5) I love New York.

6) I don't sleep much (last night I got a full 45 minutes)

7) I love to decorate for Christmas.

8) I like to hug people.

9) I sing in public even when there's no song playing anywhere, even when people are around.

10) I went through the Lincoln Tunnel.

I was not raised by elves, but I do celebrate Christmas in the Reimer family, so that's practically the same thing.

No comments: